Monday, November 30, 2009

The banana doesn’t go inside Megan Fox, Megan Fox goes inside the banana


Even before she was famous, Megan Fox’s job was erecting phallic looking objects. Apparently, much like that stuttering twerp from Arrested Development, Megan worked in a Banana Stand:

”I only had one job growing up. I worked at a smoothie cafe,” the actress, 23, tells Nylon magazine. “I used to have to dress up as a banana.

“I had the option of apple or banana,” Fox goes on. “I always went with banana because it was thinner.”

She was too skinny to fit into an apple costume? Sounds like traumatic childhood. For someone who’s obsessed with the fear that she’ll kill herself like Marilyn Monroe did, Megan Fox still seems annoyingly perfect. For the sake of my self esteem, will someone please give this bitch at least one real problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment